928Re: Is the flash optimized IRLP generally available?
- Dec 11, 2008I understand the need to compile the kernel with support for the
various hardware devices present. I guess I was hoping that one of
three responses would be given...
1) There was a CD iso build used to create the embedded install.
2) The embedded build was compatible with my VIA EPIA CL6000E
3) The scripts/programs needed to make a standard IRLP build run/sync
from/to RAM would be available.
Since you have created you own two, how did you address the issue of
limiting read/writes to the flash device?
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>