928Re: Is the flash optimized IRLP generally available?

  • n8vjp
    Dec 11, 2008
      I understand the need to compile the kernel with support for the
      various hardware devices present. I guess I was hoping that one of
      three responses would be given...

      1) There was a CD iso build used to create the embedded install.
      2) The embedded build was compatible with my VIA EPIA CL6000E
      3) The scripts/programs needed to make a standard IRLP build run/sync
      from/to RAM would be available.

      Since you have created you own two, how did you address the issue of
      limiting read/writes to the flash device?

      -N8VJP
      John
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic