1897Cron jobs not running.

  • Richard
    Jun 5, 2014
      I ran across a problem when I placed a few entries into custom.crons, to connect my node to a reflector at a specified time. The jobs are in crontab (crontab -l), but the cron jobs do not appear to run, and my node does not connect as it should. My entries are in the correct format.

      There was a message posted by a user with a similar problem, and a suggestion was made to run this command: "ln -sfn /home/irlp/.bash_profile /home/irlp/.profile". I tried it, and but files are there, and they are both owned by repeater (rwxrwxrwx). The cron jobs still do not work. I think this is going a little out of my depth, so I believe I need some help here.
      --
      --Richard

      --Richard, N7TGB, node 5560

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic