1894Re: [irlp-embedded] TBD not starting upon boot, cannot connect to nodes

  • David Cameron
    Jun 1, 2014
      Richard, there was an error in the drive. It is easy to fix, but I will need to be able to login to the node as root.

      Here is how to fix it (as root):

      cd  /etc/init.d
      wget  ftp://ftp.irlp.net/patch/tbd
      chmod  +x  tbd

      This bug has been fixed in future versions of the embedded nodes.

      David Cameron

      On 01/06/2014 6:22 PM, Richard n7tgb3@... [irlp-embedded] wrote:

      I should have mentioned my node number: 5560 (it has been a long day).
      --Richard

      --Richard, N7TGB

      The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.
      Ronald Reagan

      On 6/1/2014 6:16 PM, Richard n7tgb3@... [irlp-embedded] wrote:

      Having spent most of the day getting new generation embedded node operating, I need some help getting EchoIRLP operating. TBD does not start on boot, but I can start it manually, I still cannot connect to the echo node. It announces the connection, but times out.  The echo-environment looks ok.

      The correct ports are forwarded, they haven't changed from my old node, which worked fine.

      What can I do next, or would someone want to take a look?

      --
      --Richard

      --Richard, N7TGB

      The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.
      Ronald Reagan

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic