1879Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: Announcing - Next Generation Embedded Node

  • K7iou1
    May 6, 2014
      Very nice Dave! But where are the color and leather options? :-)
      73 de k7iou

      On May 5, 2014, at 10:37 PM, <dcameron@...> wrote:

      I have posted a number of of pictures of the NG embedded nodes at:

      http://www.irlp.net/embedded/ng-pics/

      They are all high resolution pictures of the case options, combined with the other options (wifi, AC Adapater, Rack Case, streaming kit).

      Note that the wifi adapter I plan to use looks slightly different, but still has an external antenna option.

      I will start accepting orders tomorrow for these units.

      David Cameron