1873Re: Announcing - Next Generation Embedded Node

    Apr 28 7:13 PM
      What kind of an upgrade are you referring to? There is a totally different motherboard, a totally different way the node is powered, and a completely different software load.

      I may offer an upgraded/different flash device, which would allow a similar software load on the older systems.

      An upgrade to the current motherboard, SSD, ram, wiring, etc - you would pretty much be saving only on the cost of the case. It would require that the system be shipped to me to swap out the parts, and the total would not be much less than a new one.

      David Cameron