1849Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: TROUBLESHOOT-IRLP PASSES STILL NO RETURN AUDIO

    Jan 10, 2014
      There was some customizations added to the node (incorrectly) to block
      the update of the "off" and "on" scripts. As such, it was not getting
      any updates. I removed those blocks and 3212 is fine now.

      I will have a look at 3024 for you.

      Dave

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic