1834Re: Ideas? Node Not Working

  • Rich
    Nov 14, 2013
      If you connected, we are hearing nothing on the repeater though it is wired into our CAT-250 controller, and that is working fine. Could you connect in and see if any of us come back?

      Our primary use for this is Echolink, which never appears online with the node. (It is currently available but that is because I have it running via a different method from my house).

      Rich

      > What with the node is not working? I just logged in to have a look, and
      > it appears to be working fine on the echo reflector.
      >
      > In some situations, the troubleshooting script may report errors on
      > ports that don't exists. The 1-1 NAT that you are being provided is not
      > standard, but it should work.
      >
      > Dave Cameron
      >
      > On 11/13/2013 2:49 PM, Rich wrote:
      > > Hi all! We have an embedded node (node no. 5900) at our transmitter
      > > site, with Internet graciously provided by our school. We have not been
      > > able to get it working however.
      > >
      > > In running the troubleshooting scripts in the manual, we pass all except
      > > 2B, where it indicates inbound IP UDP errors on port 2074, 2075, 2080,
      > > 2081, 2082 and 2086.
      > >
      > > Their IT manager reports:
      > > "Your real outside IP is set as 207.235.188.123 and is translated to an
      > > internal address of 10.4.10.10. We have it set so that no TCP or UDP
      > > ports are blocked coming in or going out. We are not applying a filter
      > > or anything else to it. It is wide open."
      > >
      > > Any ideas what we can do?
      > >
      > > Thanks and 73
      > > Rich n5csu
      > > Cedar Creek ARC, TX www.k5ccl.org