1767Re: Apache 2 not owned by repeater

  • ae7i
    Aug 4, 2013
      I just heard back from K6IB about Vcon. It isn't compatible with Apache2 at this time. As a newbie to Linux, I didn't understand the difference. He hopes to eventually find a way to make it compatible, but his time for the project is limited.

      I will go back to the drawing board on this project... read more about bash and try to understand the differences between the various versions of Apache, etc.

      Craig - AE7I
      Node 7062