1750Re: [irlp-embedded] Re: embedded node controller

    Jun 25, 2013
      No, there is no site for scripts specific to the embedded node. But if
      it is a bash script that uses binaries that are already included with
      IRLP, it will work fine with the embedded node.

      There are literally hundreds of scripts, but most of them need some
      modification to work with the embedded node.

      It sounds that you might be better off replacing your flash based
      embedded node with a full CentOS or Debian version on a 2Gig flash card.
      That way your embedded node will be identical to all other CentOS or
      Debian nodes.

      On 6/25/2013 7:36 PM, Alan Boggs wrote:
      > Dave
      > I know that can be done by simple scripts.
      >
      > Do you have maybe a bunch of scripts that you can send
      > Or is there a site to download scrips for just the embedded node?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Alan

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic