1697Re: [irlp-embedded] using DTMF Regen to send DTMF digits to Port 3

  • Ken Arck
    Feb 8 9:48 AM
      Dave, I think you meant to post this to the RC210 list?

      Ken

      At 09:22 AM 2/8/2013, you wrote:

      Ken, I checked the manual and don't see or understand the purpose.
      Is this used to take weak dtmf for VoIP and have the controller regenerate the dtmf tones?
      Can you please explain further?
      Thank you,
      David k7iou

      President and CTO - Arcom Communications
      Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
      Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
      we offer complete repeater packages!
      AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
      "We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic