1555Re: Help needed for EchoIRLP audio problem

  • Headspin4
    Jan 4, 2012
      Sorry its been a while since i checked this No the probelm was not my router as there is no router in line with the machine running echoirlp I traced the issue down to having to complex a password in my echo_environment and tbd.conf. I simplified this password and it started working immediately. Thank you for the help though.

      --- In irlp-embedded@yahoogroups.com, David McAnally <David.McAnally@...> wrote:

      > Run troubleshoot-irlp . I suspect you forgot to forward EchoLink UDP ports
      > 5198 and 5198 in your router firewall.
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      > David McAnally
      > WD5M <http://wd5m.net/>
      >
      > On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Headspin4 <va7dmn@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi there I recently converted my working IRLP node into an EchoIRLP node
      > > upon doing so I have audio both ways on the IRLP side working fine. My
      > > audio on the EchoIRLP however is another story. When i boot the box up i
      > > get the Echo link IRLP enabled. Users can connect to my link just fine, the
      > > voice states the callsign connecting and disconnecting just fine yet there
      > > is no audio in or out. I found the post about making sure the
      > > echo_environment file and the TBD.conf file have the same passwords, this
      > > was not my case the passwords matched fine, the compression line was
      > > however commented out so i removed the comment saved the file using the
      > > repeater user, saved it restarted the box just to be sure it updated
      > > itself, this did nothing and I still have the same issue. any further help
      > > would be greatly appreciated. have a great day.
      > >
      > > Mat Turner
      > > VA7DMN
      > > Echo Link Node VA7RFR-R

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic