IRVING FAMILY NORTHERN IRELAND

  • celia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      i have just found out that my great-grandfather, ROBERT W. IRVING, was
      born in LONDONDERRY. he was born in 1845. he went to CANADA to live
      when he was young and then to the USA in 1869 and settled in
      WASHINGTON. can anyone tell me the best place to get information on
      LONDONDERRY? and information on ships to CANADA from IRELAND?
      thank you,
      celia