Important Letter for irishgeneology Members

  • kffhpluyos
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
      Living a better life is simple. Refinance your home now.
      With interest rates as low as this you stand to save large amounts of money.
      Also you will complete the payment of your home loan in a shorter amount of time.
      This can save potentially thousands of dollars and provide home ownership sooner.
      Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Lenders are standing by to assist you in your home refinancing process.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to take advantage of the lowest interest rates ever.
      Do not let yourself pay more cash for your home over longer amounts of time.

      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      Take thirty seconds and save thousands on your home loan.
      http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

    • pgtsfezg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2004
        Debt consolidation is important.
        You can minimize bills and live happier
        If you are in the hole we can get you out.
        Just give us a try

        http://xolwed.com/adehu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        89% of society is in debt at this current time.
        If you are in debt we can help you.
        Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in your time of need.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://xolwed.com/adfhu

        This is your one opportunity so act now.
        If you have debt you must consolidate.
        Do not miss out live happier and debt free.
        http://xolwed.com/adehu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Let us help you now, by consolidating your debt.

        http://xolwed.com/adehu

      • yytavdzptc
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
          This is a one time opportunity.
          You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
          All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.

          http://grealus.com/abwhu

          Do not miss out interest rates have never been lower.
          http://grealus.com/agrhu