b/mum

  • lyndafellows2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      trying to find my dads natural birth mum. his name is patrick mahon
      and he was born in croom, limerick on the 16 april 1944. we believe
      his mother to of been born in geehan, kinvara, co galway around 1928.
      she may of worked as a maid/servant for a family with their own
      estate. if you think you can help please contact me.