finding ancesters

  • Babe_26_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi all:

      Traced my family back to Ireland. I am looking for any info on
      O'Byrne or Byrne. My ggg grand father was Daniel O'Byrne born about
      1805 in Antrim Ireland he married my ggg grandmother Jane McBride
      born about 1811 from Limerick.I have hit a major brick wall any one
      with any info on them and their families would be greatly appreciated
      or where I can go to get it.

      Thanks
      Have a great day
    • davieguy3
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
        --- In irishgeneology@y..., Babe_26_2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all:
        >
        > Traced my family back to Ireland. I am looking for any info on
        > O'Byrne or Byrne. My ggg grand father was Daniel O'Byrne born about
        > 1805 in Antrim Ireland he married my ggg grandmother Jane McBride
        > born about 1811 from Limerick.I have hit a major brick wall any one
        > with any info on them and their families would be greatly
        appreciated
        > or where I can go to get it.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Have a great day

        I too am searching for O'Byrne information in Ireland. I would be
        interested in talking to you. Email me at davieguy3@...