Looking For John S. O'Sullivan From Farranasteck, Kerry, Ire.

  • wellhungfatman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      Hello, I am looking for any info on my paternal GGGrandfather, John
      S. O'Sullivan from Farranasteck, Kerry, Ire. He was born around 1832.
      He married a Catherine Leonard, (b. 1832) believed to be from Co.
      Cork. They had three children that I know of: John S. Jr., Dennis H.,
      and Catherine Sullivan. If you have any info on this family, please e-
      mail me at wellhungfatman@...