New file uploaded to irisanddaylilies

  • irisanddaylilies@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 6, 2010
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
      group.

      File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2010/2010 December Newsletter JCI&DS.pdf
      Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
      Description : JCI&DS December 2010 Newsletter

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
    • irisanddaylilies@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 2, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
        group.

        File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/January 2011 JCI&DS.pdf

        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 5, 2011
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
          group.

          File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/February 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
          Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
          Description : JCI&DS February 2011

          Message 4 of 26 , Mar 6, 2011
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
            group.

            File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/March 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
            Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
            Description : JCI&DS March 2011

            Message 5 of 26 , Mar 26, 2011
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
              group.

              File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/April 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
              Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
              Description : April 2011 JCI&DS Newsletter

              Message 6 of 26 , May 7, 2011
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                group.

                File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/May 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
                Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                Description : JCI&DS May 2011 Newsletter

                Message 7 of 26 , May 7, 2011
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                  group.

                  File : /AIS Symposium Ballots/2011 Ballot105.pdf
                  Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                  Description : 2011 AIS Symposium Ballot

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 5, 2011
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                    group.

                    File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/June 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
                    Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                    Description : JCI&DS June 2011 Newsletter

                    Message 9 of 26 , Jun 28, 2011
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                      group.

                      File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/July 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
                      Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                      Description : JCI&DS July 2011 Newsletter

                      Message 10 of 26 , Oct 3, 2011
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                        group.

                        File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/October 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
                        Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                        Description : JCI&DS October 2011 Newsletter

                        Message 11 of 26 , Nov 7, 2011
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                          group.

                          File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/November 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
                          Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                          Description : JCI&DS November Newsletter

                        • smarg1@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 7, 2011
                            Thank you for the opening Daylily article. I didn't make the
                            distinction between the opening article being activity related and
                            later articles being instructional. Sorry I didn't help out there,
                            when I knew I didn't have something instructional I went to your idea
                            of last month for each of the officers. You were much more informative
                            in your explanation of Nov.'s meeting then I would have been. I hope I
                            can be a better help next time. I'm sure you have lotsa pics on file
                            (i.e. Lilyfarm, the Carpenters etc.) Should I send pictures when I can
                            and how is best to do that for use on your end?

                            I'm glad so many contributed. It looks great. Thank you for hard
                            work...you make us look good. We're lucky to have you.

                            Trying not to be so blonde,
                            Laura

                            Message 13 of 26 , Nov 7, 2011

                              I will take anything I can get.  If you send photos, just do them as attachments.  The Lily Farm photos came off their website.  I am always looking for some kind of photo or graphic to break up all the text.  People will pay more attention if there are pictures.  I am hoping to eventually get all the officers to send in some kind of report each month.  I think it would save a lot of time in the business meeting if it was published ahead of time in the newsletter.  I would even print the minutes and treasurers report if I had the information ahead of time.  Oh well, this is something new, so it will take time to build.

                              Thanks for all you do.  You have been a great benefit to the club and we appreciate it.

                              Thanks,

                              Peggy

                              Uploaded by : peggyanncathey &lt;natvtxn1@...&gt;

                              Message 14 of 26 , Dec 5, 2011
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                                group.

                                File : /JCI&DS Newsletters 2011/December 2011 JCI&DS.pdf
                                Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                                Description : Dec. 2011 Newsletter-JCI&DS

                                Message 15 of 26 , Feb 5, 2012
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                                  group.

                                  File : /JCI&DS 2012 Newsletters/February 2012 JCI&DS.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                                  Description : February, 2012 JCI&DS Newsletter

                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 3, 2012
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the irisanddaylilies
                                    group.

                                    File : /JCI&DS 2012 Newsletters/May 2012 JCI&DS.pdf
                                    Uploaded by : peggyanncathey <natvtxn1@...>
                                    Description : May JCI&DS 2012