From our Coral Bay St. John experience, I agree 100% with IRF's views of what is most needed from government to make good roads happen. To be more specific -stjohnisland
Thank you Bruce for informing us. As many, I remember Milton vividly from the many UNEP CEP meetings he attended, the consistent positive force, first forjvoordouw@...
Greetings, Bruce, thank you for sharing the news of the passing of Milt Kaufmann. I remember him as someone with a very focused agenda regarding conservation
The photo shows the Bakery at 123 Main Street, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Our BVI offices (generously donated by the H. Lavity Stoutt Community College, with which we are engaged in many joint projects and interests) are on the second floor, over the bakery.
- Mar 3, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.