Annual Report and fund raising results . . .

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      As [I hope!] most of you will have noticed by now, Judith Towle and
      Jean Pierre Bacle mailed Island Resources Foundation's 30TH
      ANNIVERSARY annual report and fund raising letter about two weeks
      ago. [If you have not received the four page report, drop an e-mail
      with your best snail mail address, and we'll send it right along to
      you . . .]

      It has been well received and the contributions have been coming in
      at a nice pace --- thanks to all for your continued support. . .

      The thought that stimulated this note was my realization that we have
      not been conscientious about following up or recruiting new
      INSTITUTIONAL members. There seems to be even more turnover in the
      memberships for organizations than for individuals, and we should be
      better about reminding all of you that we are anxious to recruit and
      subscribe new groups to the Foundation membership. If you are the
      member (or EMPLOYEE) of any group that you think would be interested
      in learning about and supporting the Foundation, just let us know,
      and we'll contact them directly.
      As is usual among non-profit groups, we would be happy to
      exchange courtesy memberships with other non-commercial or non-profit
      organizations. For commercial organizations, membership fees are $200
      per year.

      Thanks for your help and suggestions

      bruce potter
      island resources foundation.

      --
      Island Resources, the Virgin Islands and Washington
      For fastest mail service: 1718 "P" St NW # T-4, Washington, DC 20036