Peter de Blanc

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      We note with sadness this story from the St. Thomas Source
      <http://new.onepaper.com/stthomasvi>, about Peter de Blanc's death of
      cancer.

      Island Resources Foundation has benefited substantially over the
      years from Peter's generous donation of web hosting services and
      e-mail support, dating back to 1995.

      (That generosity continues with the on-going support to the
      Foundation of Webmasters VI --- Steve and Cindy Pitzl.)

      --
      Island Resources, the Virgin Islands and Washington
      For fastest mail service: 1718 "P" St NW # T-4, Washington, DC 20036