Fwd: Congrats to IRF on getting to the BIG 30!!!!!!

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Dear Friends, Members and Supporters ---

      Nothing that I've done over the past decade gives me more pride and
      satisfaction than this personal message of support and encouragement
      from Franklin McDonald, the Director of the Jamaican National
      Environmental Protection Agency.

      It's a tribute to all of you who have been so steadfast in your
      support of the Foundation for the past three decades, and of course,
      especially to Ed Towle and his "corps of merry persons " (some staff
      and volunteers for the Foundation, many more colleagues and
      collaborators throughout the Caribbean) who have fought the good
      fight on behalf of rationality, sustainability and equity for
      islanders throughout the world, especially in the Caribbean.

      Thanks Franklin, and thanks members of Island Resources Foundation - - - -

      bruce potter
      president

      --
      Island Resources, the Virgin Islands and Washington
      For fastest mail service: 1718 "P" St NW # T-4, Washington, DC 20036