Merry Christmas and Happy New Year . . . . .

  • Bruce Potter at IRF
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
      Very best holiday wishes to all our members and friends from Island Resources Foundation staff and associates, including Judith Towle, Bruce Potter, Jean-Pierre Bacle, Kevel Lindsay, Michael O'Neal, and the many contributors to the Virgin Islands Environmental Profile for Anegada, including Rosemary Delaney-Smith, Lloyd Gardner, Clive Petrovic, Mitch Kent, Charlotte McDevitt, Cindy Rolli, and (I'm sure) others whose good efforts I have unintentionally overlooked.

      And a Happy, Prosperous, and Healthy 2013!!!

      Please join together now in singing along to:

      http://gpsinformation.info/main/merryxmas.swf

      (Musical accompaniment courtesy of our great friend Caroline Rogers!)

      Bruce --
    • madively@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
        Good morning to you all,

            From Santa Cruz I send my thanks for your holiday greeting. It is my hope during this season you will be able to share love, joy, and happiness with all those who are significant in your life.

            And for 2013, my wish is for a year filled with joy and serenity for you and all beings.

        much love,

        mike  :-)

        mike dively
        101 trescony st