Seven IRF Publications Added to On-Line Availability.

  • Bruce Potter at IRF
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012
      Thanks to the volunteer efforts of Kason Grady <kasongrady@...>, who is researching some water quality program issues in the Island Resources Foundation DC Library, we have seven more publications added to the considerable number of key publications and reports that are available on-line, for free at our web site <www.irf.org>. These are:

      • Coral Reef Monitoring Manual for the Caribbean and Western Atlantic_2001_reduced
      • IRF Challenges for Sustainable Development In Small Caribbean Islands_Occasional Paper 46_McElroy_1986_reduced
      • IRF Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality Programs in Small Islands_Thompson_reduced
      • Mitigating the Impacts of Natural Hazards in the USVI_Potter_1995_reduced
      • VIRMC Biosphere Reserve Report No 29_Marine and Terrestrial Ecosystems_reduced
      • VIRMC Biosphere Reserve Research Report No 18B_Establishment and Soil Characterization_reduced
      • VIRMC Biosphere Reserve Research Report No 27 Initial Inventory of 3 Permanent Forest Plots_1988_reduced

      The word "reduced" in the title of these publications merely means that we have used a somewhat lower resolution in these .PDF versions of the report to make downloading them more manageable. If users need a higher resolution version for some reason, we can provide those also.

      Use and enjoy.

      Bruce Potter