Fwd: "Wild Caribbean"

  • Bruce Potter at IRF
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      As mentioned by Judith Towle below, friends and members of Island Resources might take note of the repeated broadcast of "WILD CARIBBEAN" part of the visually stunning Wild Earth series produced by the BRISTOL unit of the BBC.

      Bruce

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Judith Ann Towle" <jtowle@...>
      Date: May 4, 2011 9:41:49 AM EDT
      To: "Bruce Potter" <bpotter@...>, "Kincey Potter" <kincey@...>, "Kevel Lindsay" <klindsay@...>
      Subject: "Wild Caribbean"

      I noted in my WASHINGTON POST tv guide that WETA is repeating the "Wild Caribbean" series I first saw on Maryland Public Television.  It's scheduled on Washington Public Television tonight at 8 pm.  …  As I recall, the series was done by the BBC.  It's very good, and we meet some old friends during the series (which is perhaps about half a dozen shows).

      Judith

      Judith A. Towle |vice president | t 202-265-9712 | f 202-232-0748
      island resources foundation |www.irf.org | jtowle@...
      1718 P Street Northwest, Suite T4 |Washington, DC | 20036|Skype: jtowle1942
      caribbean offices|tortola, british virgin islands |st. thomas, us virgin islands