Fwd: New EAG Website at HTTP://WWW.EAGANTIGUA.ORG

  • Bruce Potter at IRF
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Chris Pratt provides the good news about the NEW web site for the ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS GROUP of Antigua-Barbuda at http://www.eagantigua.org.

      I'm sure that Chris's request for cross links and references holds for all the enviornmental NGOs in the region.  Check it out, and contact Chris at chris.pratt@... with any additional ideas or information.

      bruce potter

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Chris Pratt <chris.pratt@...>
      Date: October 2, 2009 12:40:23 AM EDT
      To: Kevel Lindsay <kcl927@...>
      Cc: Bruce Potter <bpotter@...>
      Subject: New EAG Website

      Hi Kevel and Bruce,

      We've just launched the new website www.eagantigua.org . Could you tell your colleagues at IRF and elsewhere about it please? You'll see several IRF logos and links to the IRF website. If anyone would like to link to us, I attach a logo.

      If IRF has any news, photos etc that would be of interest to EAG people, please let me know and I can easily add a brief article. I update the site very frequently so it's easy to do this.

      Thanks,

      Chris

      Chris Pratt

      Environmental Awareness Group