Fwd: The Kenton R. Miller Award for Innovation in Protected Areas Sustainability

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      [This award honors Kenton Miller, a good friend of conservation in
      the Caribbean, and especially helpful to the Caribbean Conservation
      Association and Island Resources Foundation over the years. You can
      send your congratulations to Kenton at <kenton@...> ---
      thanks to Lloyd Gardner for passing along the notice . . . . . . bp ]

      >To: <campam@yahoogroups.com>, <iucn-carib@yahoogroups.com>
      >From: "Lloyd Gardner" <lgardne@...>
      >Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:06:33 -0400

      35 Years of Environmental Service to Small Tropical Islands
      --
      Island Resources Foundation Fone 202/265-9712
      1718 "P" St NW, # T-4 fax 202/232-0748