Bat Conservation PowerPoint for Caribbean (SUPER)

  • blu by way of Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      [The link below is to a 13 megabyte file so it will take a Lonnng
      time to download if you have a dial up connection, but it is one of
      the BEST and most comprehensive conservation presentations for the
      Caribbean that I have ever seen.
      A sincere salute and thank you to Lois Blumenthal of the
      Cayman Islands, both for this super piece of work, and for her
      longstanding work for bat conservation in the Cayman Islands, and
      throughout the insular Caribbean by means of the Caribbean Bats
      e-mail group which she has moderated for nearly six years. bruce
      potter ]

      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

      Friends of bats,

      You may use the link below to download a free 13 MB PowerPoint on
      Caribbean Bat Conservation. This fully-captioned and annotated
      educational tool features beautiful photos and details the Cayman
      Islands Bat Conservation Program, including exclusion techniques and
      bat house designs. The photos are copyrighted and belong to the
      photographers, but permission has been given to use them for
      non-commercial educational purposes. The file will only be available
      at this link for one week, but I hope to post it permanently when my
      web-master returns from vacation in January. If anyone misses the
      window and would like a copy of the file they may contact me and I'll
      post it again. YouSendIt is free, requires no sign-up and is easy to
      use.
      Bat PowerPoint:
      <http://www.yousendit.com/download/a6%2BSeiIeYZc%3D>http://www.yousendit.com/download/a6%2BSeiIeYZc%3D

      Lois Blumenthal, Program Manager