Good News -- Bad News --- Royal Caribbean New Boat

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      [This is a game like "knock-knock . . . "

      In this game you get to tell us FIRST: IS a
      6400-passenger cruise ship, GOOD NEWS or BAD
      NEWS?? . . .

      and then, tell us FOR WHOM is it Good News or Bad News???

      and then, of course, for WHOM is it the other thing???

      Such as :

      IT's GREAT NEWS for the Virgin Islands Port Authority; but

      it's bad news for the Life Guards at Magens Bay.

      or

      It's bad news for islands with small piers,

      but it's GOOD NEWS for any terrorist with a row boat full of dynamite . . .

      what ARE they thinking about???

      bruce]

      --
      -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      -- -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --