IRF Natural Resource Analyst Jean Pierre Bacle wins another VI race . . .

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Sandra Tate faxed us this article from the Virgin Islands Daily News
      -- it should be noted that in addition to being a top-notch cyclist,
      Jean Pierre is also a long distance runner who has won races in the
      US and BVI, and he has been a world-ranked bi-athalon competitor
      (that's a competition that combines running and cycling . .

      bruce potter

      --
      -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      -- -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --