Who is/was Dan Cutteridge?

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      [Just love these sorts of factoids . . What other group will tell you
      who Dan Cutteridge was, and what calypso he was featured in and why?
      . . . well, OK, the Caribbean Studies list . . . have a good,
      calypso day . . . bp]

      --
      -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      To reduce e-mail viruses