Fwd: Aerials shots of VI --- and other Caribbean places

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2004
      NOTE THAT THE PHOTOS AT THIS PAGE INCLUDE US AND BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

      Helps to dispel the notion that Tortola or Virgin Gorda are "undeveloped."

      Great resource, spotted by University of Michigan graduate student
      Crystal Fortwangler . . .

      Many of these aerial photos are helpful for navigating into new
      anchorages . . .

      bruce potter

      >Subject: Aerials shots of VI
      >Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:23:12 -0400
      >From: "Fortwangler, Crystal" <crystalf@...>
      >To: <bpotter@...>
      >
      >Hi Bruce,
      >
      >You may have seen this website / company already but if not --
      >thought you or others might find their work useful. I did -- even by
      >just checking out the thumbnails.
      >
      ><http://www.skypic.com/virgin.htm>http://www.skypic.com/virgin.htm
      >
      >Best,
      >
      >Crystal

      >Crystal Fortwangler
      >Ph.D. Candidate
      >Dept. of Anthropology and School of Natural Resources & Environment
      >University of Michigan

      -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      To reduce e-mail viruses
      1) DO NOT OPEN attachments,
      2) DO NOT SEND attachments unless absolutely necessary,
      3) NEVER SEND attachments through e-mail groups
      -- -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      DC Office: 1718 "P" Street NW, Suite T-4, Wash., DC 20036
      202-265-9712; fax 202-232-0748; cell 410-271-6970