Laurance Rockefeller Died Sunday

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      Friends ---

      Laurance Rockefeller has had a major effect on
      the conservation and environmental movements in
      the insular Caribbean, including early support of
      Island Resources Foundation, the Virgin Islands
      National Parks Trust, and the Caribbean
      Conservation Association. Mr. Rockefeller's
      contributions were made directly, and indirectly
      by means of the Jackson Hole Preserve, the
      American Conservation Association, and via
      support through the Rockefeller Brothers' Fund.

      Ed and Judith Towle will be sending out an
      appreciation of Laurance Rockefeller later this
      week . .

      bruce potter

      --
      -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- --
      To reduce e-mail viruses