Fwd: [campam] Fw: Dr. Karen Eckert Winner of International Conservation Award

  • Potter in Skye
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      [Thanks to Alessandra for surfacing this
      well-deserved award to our good friend and
      colleague Karen Eckert. Don't we like the irony
      of an award for a career devoted to sea turtle
      preservation is being presented in Calgary!

      congratulations Karen . . .

      bruce potter for all of the Island Resources
      Foundation members and Associates.]

      >To: <campam@yahoogroups.com>
      >Cc: "Diana McCaulay" <jet@...>
      >Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:09:21 -0500
      >Subject: [campam] Fw: Dr. Karen Eckert Winner of
      >International Conservation Award
      >
      >Dr. Karen Eckert Winner of International
      >Conservation AwardFYI CaMPAM members.
      >Congratulations Karen for this well deserved
      >recognition!!
      >
      >Alessandra

      Island Resources, 1718 "P" St NW # T-4, Washington, DC 20036
      Fone 202/265-9712 fax 202/232-0748; E-mail: <bpotter@...>
      EPA Environmental Quality Award Winner for 2003!
      Moderators of 25 e-mail discussion lists for Caribbean Environmentalists