Fwd: FW: New article documents regional decline in Caribbean Coral Reefs due to local threats

  • Potter at Island Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Thanks to former staff member and Associate Richard Volk for
      reminding us that we should have noted that this article by Toby
      Gardner was researched (in part) at the St. Thomas Environmental
      Reference Center at Coral World.

      In thanking Ed Towle for facilitating his use of the Reference
      Center, Toby said something to the effect that it was one of the
      largest and best organized reference libraries on small island marine
      and coastal issues that he had encountered - - and Toby never did get
      to see the BIG library in Tortola!

      best wishes

      bruce potter

      >From: "Volk, Richard" <RVolk@...>
      >To: "'Bruce Potter'" <bpotter@...>, "'Ed Towle'" <etowle@...>
      >Subject: FW: New article documents regional decline in Caribbean Coral Ree
      > fs due to local threats
      >Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:41:50 -0400
      >Bruce and Ed - You may have already seen this, but if not... thought
      >you'd be interested. ÊBest regards -- Richard

      Island Resources, the Virgin Islands and Washington
      1718 "P" St NW # T-4, Washington, DC 20036
      Fone 202/265-9712 fax 202/232-0748; E-mail: <bpotter@...>
      EPA Environmental Quality Award Winner for 2003!
      Promote Island Resources---Send Your $35 Membership to the DC Office
      Moderators of 25 e-mail discussion lists for Caribbean Environmentalists