consert shahram nazeri ra ke dar kakh saad abad ejra shode BEBINID:

  • maziar ansari
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      ba salam
      ghesmat aval az consert shahram nazeri ra ke dar kakh saad abad ejra shode BEBINID:

      MAZIAR

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Peyman Heydarian
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004

        Dear Maziar:

        Thanks for your music news.

        I forwarded some of your emails to my friends, but they could not open them neither using the Arabic windows font, nor using the Unicode.

        I will be thankful if you can help me choose the correct font.

        Regards,

        Peyman Heydarian