618State law supersedes Fed's, legal analysis: YES on CA Prop.19 supports Prop 215 & SB420 medical use and expands legalization

    Oct 27, 2010
      Re: [GlobalMarijuanaReLegalization] Don't Get Punked!  Prop. 19 LIES When It Tells You that Recreational Use Can Be Legalized Under State Law!

      A lawyer explains how passing CA Prop 19 will supersede federal prohibition and expand protections for medical cannabis use:

      Every government challenge under the theory of federal preemption has failed in the courts”

      END MARIJUANA PROHIBITION, NOT JUST IN CALIFORNIA BUT IN THE GREAT USA:

      VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19”

      Dear Friends,

      I am ashamed to say that I ignored the intricacies of Prop19 until very late in this Election 2010 game, emotionally caught up in the death of our good friend and hemp legalization hero Jack Herer whose speech against Prop19 was followed by the stroke/heart attack from which he died on April 15, 2010, even though I totally agreed with Jack’s first editor Chris Conrad’s message at Jack’s funeral that after it made the ballot in California Jack would certainly have supported Prop19 as the next important step to end the fraud of the hemp/cannabis/marijuana prohibition foisted on the US Congress by the global industrial elite following their takeover of the US money system with their illegitimate private Federal Reserve system and income tax ongoing fraud from the early 20th Century.

      Since I met Jack and Chris together at a radio station in 1991, I have followed this struggle as somewhat of an insider who at Jack’s request camped out for the month of February 1996 in front of the West Los Angeles Federal Building to maintain his 24/7 voter registration and kickoff to the Prop215 ballot access petition signature drive.

      Behind the scenes Chris Conrad has been the leader of the legalization movement largely responsible for the success nationally to date by the strategy of separating the industrial hemp and medical cannabis issues until the time becomes ripe for wider legalization efforts when public awareness permits.

      Folks, the time is ripe now, please VOTE YES! on CA Prop 215 and quickly now urge all of your friends to grasp the truth of the situation, this historic opportunity to strike a mortal blow at the elite bankster industrialists who are enslaving the world for their profit at great cost in wars over oil that hemp biofuels can replace.

      US Presidential Candidate Rep. Dennis Kucinich endorses Medical Marijuana

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rip_mAuvBv0&feature=related

      US Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich explains medical marijuana issue

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVP7i7vSoUg&feature=watch_response

      Grasp the reality:  http://www.jackherer.com

      Help support Jack’s work online, continued by his still grieving widow Jeannie Herer.

      Read Jack’s famous book free online, The Emperor Wears No Clothes, and donate something if you can.

      Please Join Chris Conrad in making sure Prop19 passes into law!

      Check out his info about Prop19 here:

      http://www.chrisconrad.com

      ------begin fwd post

      From: Jeff Jones
      Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:51:39 -0700
      To:
      dave@lilmonster

      Cc: Ryan Landers, Mikki Norris;  Chris Conrad

      Subject: Re: [GlobalMarijuanaReLegalization] Don't Get Punked!  Prop. 19 LIES When It Tells You that Recreational Use Can Be Legalized Under State Law!  But It WILL Change Medical Pateitns' Rights for the Worse!

      Dave

        I guess that is where we part paths on what is wrong. Everyone in your camp Believes we have "very excellent medical cannabis laws"  The same one the brought your coop garden to broken sticks.

      Jeff Jones
      www.yeson19.com <http://www.yeson19.com>
      Patient ID Center
      Oaksterdam University

      From: Ryan Landers
      Don't Be Punked by the yes on 19 people. the reason the federal government backed off is many of us communicated during the campaign and got a promise to end the federal raids on Medical Marijuana patients and their providers because the sick shouldn't be attacked by the Federal Government. then when the Tahoe Raids happened I suggested letting the white house know that the know that these attacks were continuing then a few days later there were 3 raids in LA and we flooded the phone banks both days in what turned out to be a mass effort by several groups. It is stupid to think the Federal Government is going to attack California Marijuana gardens while trying to send a message about marijuana gardens their going to raid everyone not pick and chose this is medical don't pull it that will not happen. The fact that Assemblyman Ammiano included a clarifying statement that medical is to not to be affected by prop 19 if we are wrong and it is already covered Why would he write it if it were covered?

      No Public Consumption - I can't Eat at a restaurant or go out of my home for any length of time without smoking my medicine.

      NO NO NO NO NO NO NO......

      ...NO  on Prop 19 PLEASE cancer and aids patients could die with the cities and counties over regulating and over taxing so patients can't  afford the permits nor the taxes to grow at their home and can't pay the cooperate marijuana store that can afford the fees and regulations and will die because they can't continue their Chemotherapy or HIV Drug Cocktail and will not eat and will DIE!!! THIS IS NO JOKE!

      PLEASE VOTE NO on Prop 19?????????????????

      Ryan Landers