      From: Gary Vesperman
      Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 3:10 PM
      To: Gary Vesperman
      Subject: Please sign petition to end suppression of energy inventions

      Dear Friends,

      I wanted to see if I could get your quick help.

      I just started a petition on Change.org titled End suppression of new energy inventions, and I'd love your support. You can sign the petition in less than 30 seconds by clicking the link below:

      www.change.org/actions/view/end_suppression_of_new_energy_inventions

      Top campaigns on Change.org get sent out to their entire membership, so together we can really make a difference.

      Change.org sends out the 3 campaigns with the most signatures each week to their list of 500,000 members.

      This particular petition will be sent to both houses of Congress and President Obama.

      Thanks so much for the help!

      Gary Vesperman