No activity in last 7 days
The "IPTC Core" and the "IPTC Extension" schema for XMP provide a well defined and extensively documented set of metadata primarily for photographer's use built on Adobe's XMP technology.
This group is open to the public and aims at supporting the use of XMP for IPTC's photo metadata
More generic issues about photo metadata should be discussed at the IPTC Photo Metadata Yahoo Forum http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iptc-photometadata
The activities on this group are hosted and moderated by the IPTC.
Any member of this IPTC moderated Yahoo group must comply with the Intellectual Property Policy of the IPTC, available at www.iptc.org/goto/ipp. Any posting is assumed to be submitted under the conditions of this IPTC IP Policy.
- Data Formats
- Feb 1, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.