No activity in last 7 days
Indopak Students for Peace is part of an international initiate to prevent the use of nuclear weapons by buidling ties between members of communities in conflict. Initiated by the people of Hiroshima, each year five to six students from both India and Pakistan are invited to visit Hiroshima. There they visit the Peace Museum, meet hibakusa (atomic bomb survivors), and engage in dialogue with each other. It is hoped that this process will enable the students to facilitate peace and friendship-building initiatives between Pakistan and India.
- Nov 12, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.