Re: [ipod_touch] Managing my Music Files

  • Transmaster
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
      If you believe Apple it is;
      1. illegal to Jailbreak a touch, copyright violation and all of that (ya right)
      2. doing so will cause the next ice age,
      3. will set off North Korea, (so that is what is going on).
      4. Will cause San Fransisco to vote in a retired Marine Command Sargent Major Republican mayor
      5. Will cause massive global warming which will lead to; see number 2.

      Ken

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 3:10 PM, John Spence <jespence97@...> wrote:

      http://www.installerapps.com/jailbreak/

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Transmaster <22hornet@...> wrote:

      So I can still use iTunes with a jail broke Touch, way cool!!!!!.  Where is a good place to go that has what I need to get this done

      Ken

      On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 11:38 AM, R.Conner <r.conner@...> wrote:

      You can still get apps if you jail break. You actually just end up with more choices to download.

      Bob C

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
        Well put!
        All Apple wants to do is save us from ourselves. It's their way of making as much money as they can by delivering just enough new features to keep up with the technology trends (barely), while hypnotizing us into believing they are the only game in town.
        But what of those who want to push the envelope just a bit?
        I find it hard to believe that they built Bluetooth into my iPod Touch and never told anyone until they needed to create a new feature, which they will charge me $10 for! Apple is not my friend...

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009

          If I jailbreak my Touch 2G, will I still be able to get the next update of the system from Apple that’s supposed to come out in June? On that topic, does anyone know what is actually going to be included in the update?

          Thanks for any info.

          Paul

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
            The new update should include the ability to copy and paste.

            But I think you would have to re-jail break the iPod after the update?

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009