good and bad

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Hi all,
      I now use my iPod Touch since about 6 weeks and I just love it. I
      installed the update 1.1.3 and also the January Upgrade.
      But there are mainly 2 things that I don't like. For one, it just
      drives me insane not to have cursor keys. If you write a longer e-mail
      and then realize that 12 lines up is a typo or you forgot a word, man
      it is a pain. The second thing I don't like is that I'm not able to
      choose the encryption in the wireless setup. I'm still not sure which
      encryption the Touch is using, it might be WPA. But it is not possible
      to change, it either is encyption on or off, that's it.

      Peter M.