My apologies, again. My Y! account was hijacked...again.

  • Budd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      For the third time in two months, my Y! email account has been hijacked. Second time this week.
      This is happening to a LOT of Y! accounts lately.
      It is not a password thing.  1st time was a 12 character, 2nd was 16 character, 3rd was 22 character, mixed upper, lower case, numbers & special characters.
      I believe they are capturing/hijacking the session.  Then sending to everything in your Contacts list.  I'm told smartphone light weight browsers are also being targeted.

      Every time it has happened, was same time I would login from another PC.
      This has only been happening when using a Windows PC (3 different ones now) running Internet Explorer.

      Time to close my Y! account and move to another provider.
    • Leslie Anne Chatterton