iPod Gen 3 - music

  • DON MILLER
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012
      I have recently added some CDs to my music file in iTunes.  3 of the CDs would not copy manually to my iPod.  Is there a limit on how much music can go on the iPod?  I have 3.5 gigs of music on a 32 GB iPod.  What can I do to get the 3 CDs on the iPod?

      Don
    • Leslie Anne Chatterton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012

        There is a limit which depends on the size of the memory and how much you have used. Itunes will show you how much there is left. I doubt if you have filled it to capacity!

        Is it possible that those CD's have some kind of copy protection?

        From my Google Nexus 7 tablet running "Jelly Bean"

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
          Thanks for all who replied.  Responding to this comment I still have 15 GB free on the iPod.  So doubt insufficient memory is the problem.  In fact today all three CDs transferred to the iPod without a problem.  Must have been a connection glitch when the problem appeared between the iPod and iTunes.  Thanks again!

          Don