slider control not there anymore

  • bruce_frm_bklyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2012
      I listen mostly to podcasts. I used to have this slider control on the display that I can adjust to where I want to listen, back and forth.

      but now i dont see it. I tried to see if there was a control somewhere that i can turn this on or off, but cant find it.

      i did recently have to power off and on the unit. When i clicked on music, then more, the word podcast was missing from the menu, but its back now.

      any ideas?

      Bruce
    • mckelveyw
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
        --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, "bruce_frm_bklyn" <brooklyn_ny99@...> wrote:

        > I listen mostly to podcasts. I used to have this slider control on the display that I can adjust to where I want to listen, back and forth.
        >
        > but now i dont see it. I tried to see if there was a control somewhere that i can turn this on or off, but cant find it.
        >
        > i did recently have to power off and on the unit. When i clicked on music, then more, the word podcast was missing from the menu, but its back now.
        >
        > any ideas?
        >
        > Bruce

        When you select the podcast and it is ready to play, tap the screen. It turns the timeline and the "go back 30" off and on. The first time this happened to me I couldn't figure it out either.
      • Bruce CS
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2012
          thanks, someone else told me about it.  Back to way things I like :)

          Bruce