Office2

  • C.Joseph Drayton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi All,

      I have been a fan of Documents-to-Go for more than a decade. On the iTouch, I have had one major complaint . . . no spell check.

      A few days ago, I bought Office2 since it claimed to have a spell checker.

      It is easy to use, compatible with my five row keyboard and is faster handling large DOC files then Documents-to-Go. The spell check function is reasonably fast.

      If you need to edit XLS & DOC files this $6 alternative at the AppStore might be just the ticket.

      Sent from my iTouch 2g
      Ciao . . . C.Joseph,

      A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand
      and touches your heart.