Hot batteries

  • jagu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2011
      I have notice, that Apple is giving new batteries, because of batteries overheating to owner of Nano. I have ITouch two, and have notice that at times it gets very hot. During the one upgraded, it got so hot, it started to burn the top of the computer. Has anybody else ever had hot batteries with their Touch?
    • Leslie Anne Chatterton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2011

        My 2nd generation iPod Touch does get hot on extended use, but not as hot as you describe. All batteries do get hot when heavily used but yours is behaving abnormally. Perhaps it's time to upgrade!

        Sent from my Motorola Xoom Android tablet

        On Nov 18, 2011 8:13 AM, "jagu" <jaguar0@...> wrote:

        I have notice, that Apple is giving new batteries, because of batteries overheating to owner of Nano. I have ITouch two, and have notice that at times it gets very hot. During the one upgraded, it got so hot, it started to burn the top of the computer. Has anybody else ever had hot batteries with their Touch?

      • Marty Varon
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2011
          I thought it was just the coffee mug warmer app.

          Cheers, Marty V.