Steve Jobs

  • jagu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2011
      Let not forget the life of the person today, who is responsible, for ITouch's life.
    • Jim DeMian
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2011
        Thank you, Jagu.

        Jim

        --
        We are what we think.  All that we are arises with our thoughts.  With our thoughts, we make the world. --Buddha
        I see, Master.  Sounds very straightforward.  Change our thoughts, we change the world. --Jim