Photos

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
      How do I delete photos off my ipod?

      Cindy in MI
    • Transmaster
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
        open the Sunflower photo tab, find the photo you want to delete open it and in the lower right hand side of the screen is a little trash can tap that with your finger and the picture will disappear into it and is deleted.

        Ken

        --
        Kenneth A. Crips, W7ITC, NRA Life member. Home of the Chew Crew,  Red Headed Irish Terrier House Ninjas, Chic', Cowboy, and Ladybug  10th degree black belts in Mouch Fue, Bed Fue, and Con Artist Fue.