Curious Question

  • DON MILLER
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 7:06 AM
      In iTunes my iPod memory used is broken out as Audio, Video, Apps, Other and Unused.

      What goes into :Other"?  Just a small 0.5 GB is used but what is that?

      Thanks
    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 7:09 AM
        operating system, I would guess.

        Bruce
        In iTunes my iPod memory used is broken out as Audio, Video, Apps, Other and Unused.

        What goes into :Other"?  Just a small 0.5 GB is used but what is that?

        Thanks

      • maryl baird
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 10:32 AM
          Other is your contacts, calendar and notes

          MEDDLE NOT IN THE AFFAIRS OF DRAGONS; FOR YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND TASTE GOOD WITH KETCHUP

          In iTunes my iPod memory used is broken out as Audio, Video, Apps, Other and Unused.

          What goes into :Other"?  Just a small 0.5 GB is used but what is that?

          Thanks

        • Sue
          Message 4 of 4 , May 12 4:11 PM
            The operating system and related system data.

            Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:06 AM