Photos

  • china51
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 2, 2011
      I'd like to know if it is possible to move photos taken on an iPod and move them to a computer?
      Thanks.
    • Ron West
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 2, 2011
        Yes, it is.

        On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, china51 <china2551@...

        > I'd like to know if it is possible to move photos taken on an iPod and move them to a computer?
        > Thanks.

      • Jeff Stanton
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 2, 2011
          how do you take pictures with an iPod Touch?
          Jeff
          >> I'd like to know if it is possible to move photos taken on an iPod
          >> and move them to a computer?
          >> Thanks.

        • Neal Jacob
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 2, 2011
            The iPod Touch 4G has a camera.

            ---------------------------------------
            <><
            Neal Jacob

            703-774-9780
            ---------------------------------------

            Contact Me LinkedIn Facebook Flickr Twitter WordPress Google Meetup

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 2, 2011
              Thanks for your response. Can you tell me how to do this?

              --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, Ron West <ronwest@...> wrote:

              > Yes, it is.
              >
              > On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, china51 <china2551@...
              > >
              > > I'd like to know if it is possible to move photos taken on an iPod and move them to a computer?
              > > Thanks.
            • LonnieW
              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 3, 2011
                What kind of computer do you sync your Touch to?

                Lonnie

                --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, "china51" <china2551@...> wrote:

                > I'd like to know if it is possible to move photos taken on an iPod and move them to a computer?
                > Thanks.

              • Clady
                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 3, 2011
                  I received my new ipod touch 4 due to it not charging. I only had it for 1 day lol. Another one is on the way so I have been looking online for some accessories.

                  I am having problems finding a small dock that has speakers. I want a small one for my desk. All the nice ones seem to work for other ipods and even iphone but not the new ipod touch 4. I had a very small Altec Lansing dock with speakers and remote that worked great for my Nano. I called Altec Lansing to ask since they do not make that item any longer. They said it won’t work. Any suggestions for something small that will play and charge?

                  Also, does anyone know if there is an Apple app that will read my older ebook lit files (Microsoft Reader)?

                  Clady

                • C.Joseph Drayton
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 3, 2011
                    Hi Clady,

                    If the problem is the same as the problem I had with my iHome clock radio, then you simply need a port extender. On my iHome, the port was recessed so that the wider iPod Touch literally couldn't reach the connector.

                    The one I have has the name Griffin on it. I paid $0.50 for it at a yard sale, and see them occassionally in used electronics stores.

                    Another possible solution for you might be these;

                    I am trying to convince myself that I REALLY need those speakers <vbg>.

                    Sent from my iPod
                    Ciao . . . C.Joseph,

                    A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand
                    . . . and touches your heart.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 3, 2011
                      Thank you very much for the info. You do “need” those speakers lol and now, I might too.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 3, 2011
                        I have a JBL On Stage micro.  It sounds good to me, has a power cord and can also operate on batteries.  When plugged into the wall it will charge the iPod.  You can also plug a mini usb into it and use it a sync dock.  It also has a remote and AUX jack.  http://www.jbl.com/EN-US/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?PID=JBLONSTMBLK2P  I got mine for around $30 on special.

                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 3, 2011
                          Thank you Ryan. Someone told me that they thought the JBL On Stage Micro did
                          not work with the iPod Touch 4. Am glad that they were wrong. I will check
                          it out..thanks.

                          Message 12 of 20 , Feb 3, 2011
                            It looks like a great choice to me. Of course it must sound like a great choice.
                            Let us know.

                            Cheers,Marty V.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Feb 3, 2011
                              Have you considered purchasing Apple's small dock that provides a place to plug the iPod Touch into and a place to plug the charger into and either an Airport Express or maybe an Apple TV? Use that small dock to keep your Touch charged and in a convenient location. Connect your audio system to the audio output of the Airport Express and transmit your music via the wireless network? It works rather well and should give you better audio than most of the add-on speaker & docking systems that are available.

                              Jerry Jankura
                              So many toys.... So little time...
                              Sent from my iPad

                              Message 14 of 20 , Feb 4, 2011
                                Hi Clady,

                                My problem is my SO complains that I am always buying new toys and then justify them as work related. She of course started complaining on the subject when I started counting her pairs of shoes (and gave up counting at 100). So every once in a while she says "Well why did you get <Fill in the blank>?" So I have to come up with a business reason or admit that I was toy buying <LOL>.

                                Ciao . . . C.Joseph,

                                    and as a result I have a severe morale fibre deficiency . . .
                                    so I should not be expected to save the world."

                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 4, 2011
                                  Use my excuse lol.
                                  My mom taught us that we should always buy ourselves something (from every
                                  paycheck)...no matter how small. She said it made going to work each Monday
                                  easier. Tell your wife that it is healthy and keeps down on burn out stress
                                  from too much work. I budget a small amount from each check for my gift fund
                                  (for myself). She even had us to always buy a Christmas gift for ourselves
                                  and put it under the tree with the other gifts.

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Feb 4, 2011
                                    I have a Mac OS X V. 10.6.1
                                    I figured out how to move some pictures off my iPod and on to my Mac.
                                    It was rather simple to do. Now, if you ask me how I did it, I'd have to refresh my memory.

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Feb 4, 2011
                                      Open up Preview with the iPod connected to your Mac. Then go to File>Import from iPod Touch.

                                      On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:36 AM, china51 <china2551@...> wrote:

                                      Thanks for your response. Can you tell me how to do this?

                                      --- In ipod_touch@yahoogroups.com, Ron West <ronwest@...> wrote:

                                      > Yes, it is.
                                      >
                                      > On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, china51 <china2551@...

                                      > > I'd like to know if it is possible to move photos taken on an iPod and move them to a computer?
                                      > > Thanks.

                                    • C.Joseph Drayton
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Feb 4, 2011
                                        Hi Clady,

                                        I'll try but my guess is she'll take the position that she will NEED to
                                        buy a new pair of shoes every time I buy a new 'toy. Do you have any
                                        idea what women's shoes cost. I own 2 pairs of shoes neither cost more
                                        than $50 and I wear them every day. Her shoes cost $50 and she maybe
                                        wears the once or twice a month!!!!

                                        Ciao . . . C.Joseph

                                        "A promise is nothing more than an attempt,
                                        to respond to an unreasonable request."

                                        On 2/4/2011 10:12 AM, Clady wrote:
                                        > Use my excuse lol.
                                        > My mom taught us that we should always buy ourselves something (from every
                                        > paycheck)...no matter how small. She said it made going to work each Monday
                                        > easier. Tell your wife that it is healthy and keeps down on burn out stress
                                        > from too much work. I budget a small amount from each check for my gift fund
                                        > (for myself). She even had us to always buy a Christmas gift for ourselves
                                        > and put it under the tree with the other gifts.
                                        >
                                        > Clady
                                      • Cindy
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jul 1 8:13 AM
                                          How do I delete photos off my ipod?

                                          Cindy in MI
                                        • Transmaster
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Jul 1 1:04 PM
                                            open the Sunflower photo tab, find the photo you want to delete open it and in the lower right hand side of the screen is a little trash can tap that with your finger and the picture will disappear into it and is deleted.

                                            Ken

                                            --
                                            Kenneth A. Crips, W7ITC, NRA Life member. Home of the Chew Crew,  Red Headed Irish Terrier House Ninjas, Chic', Cowboy, and Ladybug  10th degree black belts in Mouch Fue, Bed Fue, and Con Artist Fue.